Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Husqvarna ST 330T has been developed for landowners who need a high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower with superior traction. Plus the cool factor of its looks. Had a Track blower for 18 years and I kind of miss it.

My second choice would be Geno's blower he build up.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Husqvarna ST 330T has been developed for landowners who need a high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower with superior traction. Plus the cool factor of its looks. Had a Track blower for 18 years and I kind of miss it.
do you have a picture of one?

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
I like the quality and reliability of Honda and Yamaha products but also the idea of partially open auger housing/exposed augers. IMO it has better snow processing performance.

Canadian HS1336

Or a Yamaha YT1332

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not available new,so I would take a completely rebuilt/repainted to new condition Snapper 824.

It must be old enough to have the short metal shute and the Briggs & Stratton engine.

Why this one?Basically,I ran one for thirteen winters at a hotel I worked for and it was the best snowblower I've ever used-period.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
yamaha 1332.......not only do they look good, they perform like no other.

·
Registered
177 Posts
First I'd have to wish for bigger garage but I would like to have a new Toro in a 24 inch, I like the joy stick control. I like the looks of the Hus but no one around here sells them.

My second wish would to have someone but a new motor on my MTD 5/22. It has the Tecumseh with the dual shaft and that kind of job is out of my abilities.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Couple years ago I found a HS624 in pristine condition with very low hours.

I wouldn't mind if lightening hit twice for this Christmas and find another "Barn find " HS.

It's nice to dream.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'd have Santa's elves build me a Honda HSS1328. 13 H.P. with a 28" bucket.

Sign me up. Love to have an HSS1328. Something about throwing snow from the front yard...over the roof... to the back yard has me grinning from ear-to-ear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts