Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know a bout you guy's but I am ready for spring. I have to get my mowers going and i am looking forward putting the boat in the water. I might even try water skiing this summer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm not going skiing, but I'm ready to see the snow go away. Seems like once it started snowing, it hasn't stopped. I think I've gone through as much gas in my blower as I have with my Jeep.

·
Registered
581 Posts
So your saying its time to sign up on lawnmower forum to get me through the summer? I have an old walk behind snapper and new to me john deere tractor I just picked up to play with for the summer. Also picked up that old jacobsen snowblower I asked about a few weeks ago, gotta get it going for next winter. Will be going to my brother in law for his big d-way.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
i' ready for winter to be over. there isn't enough snow to blow, there hasn't been much snow to blow and its too cold to start on spring / summer projects, its too cold to get to goldwing out for a spin

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spring is a good time to pull the blowers apart and give them a nice paint job.

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Winter

I have a couple of blowers that I'm working on, won't be sold this winter. I have some painting and that will have to wait till spring breaks. If you can't blow it, might as well go away.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
i talked to my neighbor today to find out what company put his garage up, it was a nice early spring day, the snow is all gone but too cool to paint the snowbolwers or work on the wing. i went up to the club house, a few members rode in for todays meeting. while the temp was nice enough the air still has that winter bite to it, cold

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
it snowed most of the day but with a temp of 39* you would never know it if you didn't see it. come on spring

1 - 9 of 9 Posts