Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1332 Pro, model # 926500. I need a new impeller bearing. The part # is 05409300. I find prices all over the place for the same part. Should I just buy the least expensive one? Any differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I sure as heck wouldn't buy the $80 version :) For our purposes, I suspect any sealed (shielded?) bearing would be good enough. This isn't a super-high-RPM, high-precision application. If the bottom one is an OEM bearing, and the cheapest, that would get my vote, assuming shipping is reasonable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure as heck wouldn't buy the $80 version :) For our purposes, I suspect any sealed (shielded?) bearing would be good enough. This isn't a super-high-RPM, high-precision application. If the bottom one is an OEM bearing, and the cheapest, that would get my vote, assuming shipping is reasonable.
The least expensive one is actually nearby so I can pick it up.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
You REALLY have to watch prices on Amazon. They use a ton of 3rd party vendors who offer stuff at outrageous prices, and usually along side identical items offered by either Amazon or other vendors are very reasonable prices. Check to see who is the supplier before buying on Amazon, sometimes its not all that clear as to who will be supplying. High prices, NO PRIME available, and high shipping charges for small items are good tipoffs that its a 3rd party.

·
Registered
259 Posts
If you have a local NAPA store or Fastenal, even a Motion Industries they can normally cross the the bearing number stamped on the bearing and get you #s or the bearing from SKF, Timkin, Precision, National to mention a few. You can even do it online with a bearing cross and get you # then call and see if anyone has it in stock.
I like to do this as not all bearings are created equal....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts