Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO gas tank for Briggs 6.5 Intek Horizontal engine.
Family YBSXS.2051HF 275160
Anyone have one laying around?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Wonder if those could be modded to fit the LCT engines as I HATE metal tanks, Have a blower to repair with a 6.5 Briggs with that tank, might delay its fix lol see if it will fit. We shall see when I get time.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I would think your local transfer station/dump would have old unused equipment dropped off every weekend in PA.

Here in CT people are always getting rid of there unused equipment in this manner for recycle, ... just check and pull a tank off one. You'll be amazed at what people discard.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only plastic, can't be that much new ... ?

What happened to the original?
I would think your local transfer station/dump would have old unused equipment dropped off every weekend in PA.

I got this engine from a guy who sold me a tiller. It runs but it didn't come with the tank. Forum memberTabora (Thanks!) found just what I'm looking for.
I don't hang around our local dump. Those guys who work there snag the stuff for themselves.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I put off ordering a new tank because I got another engine running for the machine I'm working on. I stopped by my Dr to check on an appt and swung into a small engine repair shop that is close by his office. The guy had a tank and let me have it for $10 and he threw in the mounting bolts as well. Patience pays.

Reactions: Grunt
1 - 9 of 9 Posts