Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Ariens sno tek snow blower. It does not have a light or has any setup for one.
Has anyone ever custom installed one? I was thinking of strapping batteries on the sno tek with LED light.
What does everyone think?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have read where owners have installed LED bicycle lights, but I have no idea whether or not it is a good idea.
The lights do seem to have a pretty long battery life and since they clamp on, it shouldn't be difficult to mount one.

FWIW, I thought I wanted a light on my old MTD/Dayton, but never got around to adding one. :eek:
Managed to get by without it for over 30 years so the need may not be as great as it seems. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
i second what charles said and will add the available head lamps that work really well,which means you also have light when doing other things.they come in elastic and fixed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have LED bicycle lights that throw an amazing amount of light. It will cost about $30 for decent ones. The batteries last quite a long time, you might actually go two seasons on a set.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't really need a light, but.......

Could some of you with actual experience make some brand and model recommendations?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts