1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
For only a hundred bucks I'll buy all three! :smiley-whacky017::signlol::icon-dancingparty:

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
+ 1 here, for that price, I'll buy the three.....! :smiley-confused009: :smiley-confused009: :smiley-confused009:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Scott should replace those pictures (keep the file name) with some pictures of...i dont know...how about dog poop. Just for a couple days.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well since nobody else did I sent an email to the seller .

You have sent the following email to "ARIANS Snowblower with Tecumseh engine for sale" Ad on Kijiji.
I am interested in your snowblowers and $ 100.00 sounds like a good deal. Could you please send me a new picture with all 4 of them side by side please ?
Thank you for using Kijiji. Have fun shopping!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I got a reply and the seller put his own pics up :)

Sorry, I did not realize that the pictures are of different models because I posted the adv from my office and took pictures from web.

Anyways, I have corrected and posted actual pictures. Please click on link below;

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
well, thats an improvement! now the only thing wrong is his "8-10 years old" statement..its actually 43 years old..

and lots of people are going to miss his ad because of "ARIANS"..
but if you cant be bothered to simply look at the machine to get the correct spelling, I have little sympathy! ;)

Scot

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
It has a 20" scoop with an attachment number 922003, which would place it in the 1971 or 1972 model year. Far cry from 8-10 years old. 44 years old lol

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
well, thats an improvement! now the only thing wrong is his "8-10 years old" statement..its actually 43 years old..

and lots of people are going to miss his ad because of "ARIANS"..
but if you cant be bothered to simply look at the machine to get the correct spelling, I have little sympathy! ;)

Scot
Possibly scammer since he is obviously trying to sell something he does not own. Lots of misinformation on the Internet

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
Possibly scammer since he is obviously trying to sell something he does not own.
maybe, but IMO probably not..
more likely just a lazy guy..
he admitted he lifted photos from the internet, then removed those photos and replaced them with what are most likely actual photos of the snowblower..

stating the age as 8-10 years old could be an attempt at deliberate misleading..but again, its also possible the guy is simply clueless..

it doesnt seem scammy to me..more likely just a guy who doesn't know what he is doing.

Scot

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
he admitted he lifted photos from the internet, then removed those photos and replaced them with what are most likely actual photos of the snowblower..

stating the age as 8-10 years old could be an attempt at deliberate misleading..but again, its also possible the guy is simply clueless..

it doesnt seem scammy to me..more likely just a guy who doesn't know what he is doing.

Scot
I should see what he is actually trying to sell. First of all it is dishonest and for example Ebay will not tolerate this type of photo fraud of what you are selling and they will take action against anyone attempting to do it. Plus with digital camera and smart phones it is much easier today to upload your actual photos to the Internet then it has ever been. So photo lifting and presenting it as your own is very dishonest of the seller and he should be reported to Kijiji for attempting to sell something other than the Actual Snowblower. I checked it out again and says actual unit.

·
Registered
646 Posts

Scot
He even fixed his spellin' mistake in the title. If Scot is happy then I'm happy I helped out.
If I wanted it I could have sent my uncle from oakville up there and after an hour or two the guy would probably just say " Look , you can have it for five dollars and I'll help you load it. Just take it and go away! "
Many people have someone like that in their family tree , the nut on that branch is that uncle :icon_whistling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts