Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there boys and girls.I live close to Lake Huron in Ontario Canada so I do get a fair bit of snow.I've had for a number of years had an HS928 Honda Track Blower but I'm 67 with a bad back so I decided to look for another blower with steering.Got a Buddy that wheels and deals used blowers and recently saw his ad on Facebook showing maybe 30 blowers.I messaged him and asked if he had any with steering and replied that he had 3 so I went and had a look.I ended up buying a Poulan Pro PP291EPS27 for a decent price.It pretty much looks new off of the showroom floor and having a dump of close to 20 '' of snow the other day I got to give it a test run.Seems to work well but my experience is limited to the Honda.I do have some questions as to some adjustments that I'd like to check that I'll ask later in the appropriate place and what better place to ask then the forums.lol.I'm sure with all the knowledge here I shouldn't have a problem.I'm a Licensed Auto-tech and can generally fix just about anything but I will need some guidance on this for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum, many knowledgeable and helpful folks here.
Post some pics of your new machine or recent snow fall when you get a chance, we love photos.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to SBF! Post some pics of the both blowers when you get a chance.
Sold the Honda within 24 hours of listing for what I thought was a high asking price.I had a lineup waiting to see what the guy ahead was gonna do.Buddy told me to list it for $2400 but I listed for $2 k.Guess I should've listened .lol.Most of the snow we got disappeared already so no pics of it but I'll get a pic of the blower.It really does look like new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts