Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to covet your neighbor's snowblower?

We got 7-8" of snow last night. I cleared our property, then went next door to help the nice lady whose a**hole husband left her for another woman. We cleared her out, then she asked me to help her learn to use the snowblower that her jerk of a husband had left behind in the garage.

It's a White. The motor reminds me of the Tecumseh I had on my Crary. It has tracks. And it has two little levers, one under each handle. Squeeze the lever and power is removed from the track on that side. The thing turns on a dime! And it is a dream to handle. It takes some getting used to, all those things to think about. But it is downright amazing. I promise to get more details about it another day. Model number, engine make, blah blah. Pics too. Promise.

I have snowblower envy now. It's bad I tell you. Really bad.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Isn't there any markings on it?
Snow Boss had a white tracked machine.

How about a picture?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bet she might sell it to you cheap, or even give it to you if you offered to also run it across her sidewalks (or driveway, whatever) when you did yours.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
If her husband left her, and she still has the snowblower...sounds like she just might have the better end of the deal;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
...to covet your neighbor's snowblower?

We got 7-8" of snow last night. I cleared our property, then went next door to help the nice lady whose a**hole husband left her for another woman. We cleared her out, then she asked me to help her learn to use the snowblower that her jerk of a husband had left behind in the garage.

It's a White. The motor reminds me of the Tecumseh I had on my Crary. It has tracks. And it has two little levers, one under each handle. Squeeze the lever and power is removed from the track on that side. The thing turns on a dime! And it is a dream to handle. It takes some getting used to, all those things to think about. But it is downright amazing. I promise to get more details about it another day. Model number, engine make, blah blah. Pics too. Promise.

I have snowblower envy now. It's bad I tell you. Really bad.
Oh Boy, do I know the feeling. I was helping a friend by replacing the idler pulleys on his Ford F-150. He told me that he didn't use this machine for years, needed a riding JD tractor with bucket to really handle with driveway and EOD pile. I never asked what he would need to part with it. thinking it was much more then I wanted to pay. Few weeks later I see a message that he's parting with it for $1000. I jumped on it.

Next time it snows, do her's first......ask if you can use it on your driveway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts