Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Charlie knows he's the only one in the house that gets mom and dad's attention, and he eats it up. He especially likes that his blankie gets fluffed everyday for him.

But wait, this is a "snow blower" forum. Whose got pets that like getting out and romping in the snow?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
no pets for me so all the money saved on pet food and vet visits can be spent on motorcycles and snowblowers:)
not really. i just never wanted a pet

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I guess your machines are your pets, detdrbuzzard. Can't say as I'd want a snowblower sitting in my lap, or curled up at my feet, in front of the fireplace though.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
I guess your machines are your pets, detdrbuzzard. Can't say as I'd want a snowblower sitting in my lap, or curled up at my feet, in front of the fireplace though.
well lets not talk about what the dog does in the snow either :D

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You know what they say about that snow. Don't eat it!!!!

Maybe I should have started a thread entitled "Do you spoil your snowblower?"

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
back when i hada snow removal service i was at a coustomers house blowing snow in the back yardwhen i noticed these dark spots in the snow i had blown. i had the guy bring out some warn soapy water to clean the snowblower

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
back when i hada snow removal service i was at a coustomers house blowing snow in the back yardwhen i noticed these dark spots in the snow i had blown. i had the guy bring out some warn soapy water to clean the snowblower
That's spoiling the snowblower alright. Glad you didn't share a picture of that, though. I was thinking something a little warmer and fuzzier than steamy and goopy when I started the thread.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
one of my best buds has a german shepard and its very well trained, i could have a dog like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts