Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An interesting snowblower which was made in Italy on Craigslist.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Those BCS machines, are akin to the Gravely's. The tractor section is capable of having a multitude of various different attachments, mounted.

They do not appear to as common as the Gravely's, and if memory serves me correct, it is a single stage blower setup. Quite robust though.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
It does have a stainless steel chute, and some of the tractor models have a 12v starter.

But the price of the snow thrower attachment alone, is more than most dedicated snowblower machines. $899.00 for the 24 in., and $929.00 for 28 in..... This does not include the base model tractor, at $1600.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
I saw that on our local C'list. Most of the BCS machines I've seen had Honda powerplant. I think this is a 205 and he's asking $450. Really good price and to be honest I called about it. Little too far for me to drive.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
it would be nice to show off in my neighborhood but its way too large to fit in the garage or for my needs. I'm still looking at some toro garden tractors form the late '80's to the mid '90's and in no rush to get one

·
Registered
3,197 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
It is an interesting machine, that is quite versatile, and I might add it appears to be quite robust and well thought out.

But the "new" price tag is also quite robust. For the price of just the snowblower head, you could purchase a new Arien's machine.

Now, a $450 gently used machine, that's a steal.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
BCS has been around for years. Lots of people in my area have them. Mostly used for tilling and sickle bar mowing filth.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
That's a pretty interesting design, Pete. Thanks for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts