Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if the weather man can be believed the snow is coming to the Twin Cities by Monday. :D Just hope it doesn't fizzle out and no show with the snow. Going to have to get some gas for the blowers and charge the video camera. Time to play with my summer projects. :):)

Scott

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I will be standing at the ready.

Local channel 5 weather guesser said this morning we should see 6" on Monday.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
if snow what you really want I hope you get lucky and get some. over here its just rain and falling temps, I haven't even seen a snow flake yet not that I'm complaining

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
I do not see how we could get that much. the ground is still to warm. the weather monkeys always like to blow it up for ratings.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
(In your cheesiest news reporter voice)

This just in, we (mpls) are under a winter storm watch, From Sunday night to Tuesday am, 8"-12" of snow forcasted

You may now resume normal broadcasting.

Will be interesting. I kinda agree with powershift, but there is suppose to be a large cold front coming this way so who knows if the weather terrorists have this right or not.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
the weather terrorist are just calling for colder weather in and around the motor city

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
NO it is not another polar vortex. the cold wave is do to the hurricane coming it to southern California if I remember right:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
they were saying something about a big cold spell in Alaska reaching down to us

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The weather guys would never over hype a snow storm.:rolleyes:
Definitely be disappointed if it turns out to be nothing. Should make the drive to work fun though. Might have to call in sick so I play with my new toys. :D

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Update:

Mpls is now in a winter storm warning.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Menomonie, Wi...winter storm warning with 8-10 inches forecast with the possibility of 14 inches or more. Supposed to be wet and heavy.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
its getting very cloudy here but no snow storms on the horizon

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Even our local weather guy mentioned snow coming to upper WI... he did not quantify.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts