Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,331 Posts
The sidewalks are a couple of loops around both sides of the street. I'm like at the cross of an "8" residential street wise. So, I'm never all that far from the house. In addition, I usually request a tank of lawn mower gas from the occasional folk that offer to pay for the neighborly help -- livin' off the fat of the land!

As for warmth, when banging out many driveways, the physical work keeps the heat up. What's important, however, is to wear slick ski bibs and a Nylon shell jacket so the powdery snow does not stick to cloth, melt, and make your outfit into a cold, wet, and frozen crusty coating. A two-wrap scarf and ski goggles keeps the neck and face from suffering blowing and fly-back snow.
You're a lot braver than I am.

I don't use additives in my fuel, but I am picky about how it's stored.
I can't even imagine taking fuel from other people's 1 - 5 gallon cans stored who knows where for who knows how long.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
I was... But, I had no idea of where to start!

Where did you get that image? What game is it off of? Did the flying little man land in his net? Are you saying it's too much angle or not enough?
The problem is you don't know what it is.
It's human cannonball on the Atari 2600. Depending on the mode you could adjust the angle of the cannon.

I wasn't saying too much or too little....I was suggesting it's a similar issue.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Extremely handy stuff!

The bolts I will be using for anchoring the 20 lb. front-end ballast plates will be drilled and looped with safety wire. I don't want that slab of 1/2" plate steel rattling off its mounts and coming in contact with a busy auger.

Mine are bolted on top of the housing and honestly if you torque bolts correctly there shouldn't be any rattling off.

I used lock washers on mine but even without then I doubt there would be an issue.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
You're putting way too much effort into cosmetics.

My machine is 3.. no, 4 different colors now. You don't want to baby them too much.
Eve one of my rims is dark grey and the other light grey.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts