Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from nj

i,ve been given a jacbsen 321 20 snow jet machine engine # 2k 500397 machine serial # 53003 59862 first any ideas what the engine make is and would i be able to get a carb and head gasket for the motor any help would be wonderful
spike

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Hi Spike, welcome to the group. Your Snow Jet was manufactured in 1970. You can check the serial number here.

Hit & Miss Model's Jacobsen serial number lookup for products made before 1975

With the number 321 in it's name, it's most likely a Jacobsen 321 engine. I think that was probably Jakes most widely used engine, and darn near impossible to kill. I have three different pieces of Jacobsen equipment with that engine.

You can search for an owner's manual and parts list, and you may have some luck finding one. I have actually contacted Jacobsen's customer service, and found that they do maintain what must be a fairly sizable archive of information on their vintage machines. You can contact them and provide the serial number. If they have something, they might just send you a pdf that will give you the part numbers that you can use to search for the things you need.

Jacobsen - Renowned for Turf Maintenance Solutions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks so much for the info emailed jacobsenif anyone out there has an old csab i would be interested
rgds spike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts