Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, reposting to this forum as I have had no luck in getting a resolve. THINK it’s a late 80’s or early 90’s build, bought it used at a garage sale in mid 90’s. That said, I haven’t been able to find a replacement part, read that it may not be a JD build, rather Murray?…called the local JD dealer and schematic doesn’t show this specific part. Any suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, reposting to this forum as I have had no luck in getting a resolve. THINK it’s a late 80’s or early 90’s build, bought it used at a garage sale in mid 90’s. That said, I haven’t been able to find a replacement part, read that it may not be a JD build, rather Murray?…called the local JD dealer and schematic doesn’t show this specific part. Any suggestions are welcome.
Are you looking to replace that part, and if so, why?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
If it's cracked or broken just weld it. Doesn't look too complicated to fab up a replicated version either.

·
Registered
304 Posts
On the documents page of Deere's parts site, it looks like all the TRS32 were made at Horicon by Deere. There is a serial number break at 140001 so there are multiple pages in the IPL. Looks like there are two different blower housings but I don't see that ring as a separate part in either.

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/61273

·
Super Moderator
2,726 Posts
That part Tabora showed doesn't appear to be identical, but if the diameter is right it likely could be made to work. Just depends on whether those cutouts are needed or not. I agree though, the original part, if it's steel, likely could be repaired by welding it back up. Doesn't look too complicated a repair to me, but that's just my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts