Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After countless hours of researching and watching YouTube videos I finally did it! I bought the SnowMaster 824 QXE. The YouTube videos were super impressive.

I originally went into the shop ready to buy the PowerMax 826 OXE. But, after playing with both of them I felt like the PowerMax was way too big for my use; so heavy and bulky. I have a 43x20 townhouse driveway.

The SnowMaster is so much more maneuverable but is still built like a tank.

Can't wait to use it. Hopefully I made the right choice.

(Bought from Pipersville Garden Center. Their selection and inventory was incredible compared to other local shops. I worked with Bob. Very knowledgeable.)

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Smart move on cutting back on width. Too many people think the wider the better. I'm a big guy and muscle my machine around and know a few inches wider can hamper that. On my latest upgrade to a new machine I had to move from a 24'' to 26'' machine and was not pleased to do so.

And most times on deep snows the whole bucket is rarely used. And what's a smaller bucket cost you while blowing? A few extra passes. Enjoy your machine

·
Registered
427 Posts
congrats, "neighbor" I've been Pipersville Garden center:) You will love it. Its so much easier to handle then a 2 stage.. Its an amazing machine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts