Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m loving my new Deluxe 28. I gave her a real good once over before firing it up for the first time. I pulled the transmission cover to lube and check things over. The only problem I had was getting side bolts back in the captive nuts. What is the trick? I managed to get all but one back in place by pressing a screwdriver up against the back while tightening, but I’m sure that isn’t the required procedure.
I just ordered a new set of bolts and captive nuts in preparation for the next time I need to remove that cover.
Oh, BTW - new member here. This is my first snow blower. I’ve been lusting after one since I had to shovel my parent’s driveway as a kid. Now that I’m over 50 I finally pulled the trigger. My back will certainly thank me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats on the new machine! I just purchased the same one and brought it home today. Enjoy it!

:welcome:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard to you both. I purchased a previously enjoyed 2015 Deluxe 28 and am anxious to try it out. It is the newest and nicest one I've ever owned. BTW, did not have the issue you experienced with my transmission belly pan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts