Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thanks to Mary Lyn and the entire Ariens family. Not only do they have great support on these forums but they were nice enough to send me this little package just for being a loyal user.

I love the vintage Ariens snowblowers, but if or when it comes time for me to purchase a newer blower I will undoubtedly choose an Ariens.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You are making jealous folks over here haha
All you have to do is post a video dealing with the awful Nor'Eastern storms and of course provided you have an Ariens and post a link to her with the PM with your addy. Ariens will send you a beanie but if there is any left.
Good Luck

·
Registered
95 Posts
I really need one of these to wear in front of my neighbor...Last year I kept telling him to get an Ariens to replace an old Craftsman. He was going on and on about 3-stage technology, so he eventually went with the 24in 3-stage Cub Cadet. One month later he is left with buyers remorse. I noticed it seriously struggles with some of the wet stuff (although he won't admit it). He does admit to the center auger flinging snow 3-4ft forward and to the sides, as well as a less robust housing. And when I let him try my Platinum24, he was dumbfounded that the machine basically drives itself with minimal user input.

This morning he jokingly asked me " Does Ariens write you a monthly check to showcase that thing to the neighborhood every time it snows?" He thinks I'm nuts to spend 10-15mins cleaning the machine and applying a quick spray wax after each use. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts