Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello SBF members, i 'm just checking in. i haven't had much time to do snowblower projects but the lawn equiptment and motorcycles has kept me very bizzy lately

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Aboard...!!
Nice to have a new member.
You'll find us a friendly and helpful group, so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Cheers....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yup. Blowers on the back burner, Mowers are the ones now.
No 2 cycle motors for me, I haven't had good success with them.
Had a lot of rain recently, now those problematic mowers are going to raise their ugly heads.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know what you mean tuffnell, i just blew the motor on a 2007 toro #20074. good thing the 20016 is running
thanks for the welcome snowjob :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
im hoping with as much rain as were getting we will have a lot of snow this winter. what are you guys thinking or is it to soon to tell.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im hoping with as much rain as were getting we will have a lot of snow this winter. what are you guys thinking or is it to soon to tell.
we got lots of rain for part of last summer and again late in the fall but snow was lacking for the winter althow for the total accumulation we got a normal amout of snow for the winter

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
81 inches in central Minnesota this past winter with the snowiest March in over 17 years. I wore out a set of skids on my Predator 212cc repowered MTD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts