Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Letting The Masses Here Know That I Have Called Him, Left E-MAILS 4 Him Never Returned Any Of Them. So Short Of Driving Over To Cheese Head Land To Dig Him Up. I Think He Has Found Greener Pastures And Acres To Roam Now. I Wish You Well FROGGY In Your New Undertaking Of This Life!!!!!! REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!! MAHALO!!!!
Hat Fedora Purple Cap Entertainment

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just Letting The Masses Here Know That I Have Called Him, Left E-MAILS 4 Him Never Returned Any Of Them. So Short Of Driving Over To Cheese Head Land To Dig Him Up. I Think He Has Found Greener Pastures And Acres To Roam Now. I Wish You Well FROGGY In Your New Undertaking Of This Life!!!!!! REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!! MAHALO!!!! View attachment 195124
Where did he live in Wisconsin?

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Must be a different Hudson
There are a lot of them...

United States

·
Somebody
3,557 Posts
what is this thread about?
Kiss4aFrog is/was a staff member here at SBF, suddenly went MIA. We've been trying to reach him or find out what happened, but so far no success.

Hudson WI... Used to make a lot of beer runs to there on Sunday from the Twins. All you could get in MN on Sunday was 4.3... lol/no. Always a nice drive and around Christmas the lights are amazing, town tradition I guess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts