Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Very nice. Did you get the belt cover as well?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Just Starting to Pull the motor to Diagnose.

·
Premium Member
4,794 Posts
Just Got This for a Song. Rod is Blown, Block Appears to be Good.
should be a sticky thread on these scores so we can all eat our freakin hearts out.

maybe 'The Great Snowblower Forum.com Score Club "

i've got one yesterday but you people would never believe it. lady called me because she could not start her blower and needed it to clean about 16 inches on a deck and drive. went there and sprayed a touch of starting fluid, put choke on and it started right up. without asking I did her deck and drive which took a little over an hour.

She said "take it home, I'm buying a new one."

I'm afraid to say what it is..........you won't believe me. my wife didn't. she thought some hanky panky was involved to make such a score.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
should be a sticky thread on these scores so we can all eat our freakin hearts out.

maybe 'The Great Snowblower Forum.com Score Club "

i've got one yesterday but you people would never believe it. lady called me because she could not start her blower and needed it to clean about 16 inches on a deck and drive. went there and sprayed a touch of starting fluid, put choke on and it started right up. without asking I did her deck and drive which took a little over an hour.

She said "take it home, I'm buying a new one."

I'm afraid to say what it is..........you won't believe me. my wife didn't. she thought some hanky panky was involved to make such a score.
We need to know what it is and we need pictures....!!!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good News Today! Engine Wasn't Blown. Broken Starter Teeth Were Jammed Between the the Flywheel and Coil Giving the Illusion of a Thrown Rod. Running and Ready (Now that there's No Snow.)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts