Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are messing with a lot LCT engines this has some pretty good info that pretty much goes across the board to all snow blowers and other equipment(summer engines) That use LCT engines

lct-engine-owners-manual-pgh45163_online_service_man_revd_101413

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok dont know why it will not copy as a direct link but if you highlight the url and rt click on it you will see where it asks search google for click that and it takes you to the PDF

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks tabora I dont know why it would not copy the entire link for me , But I wanted to share this as there is a ton of information in this that make it a lot easier than trying to look up each blower mfg specs.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually stumbled across this last year when I was looking to replace my Goulds water pump and found Red Lion pumps site and was reading about them and saw stuff about the LCT engines and found this and a bunch of other stuff.

By the way I love the red lion pump and would put it up against the goulds any day. The goulds had bad bearings in it and no one could tell me what bearings were in it, not even the motor company they said tear it down and try to get a number from the old bearings, even giving them every number on the pump and motor, they could not tell me what they used.
I wanted to avoid the time from tear down to actually getting the bearings thinking pre order and then tear it down and 2 hrs later reinstall the pump and have water again. So new pump that gives the bearing info right on the tag , would have thought old gould should have but did not. any way enough rant....

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Reactions: jrom and Lottstodo

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok now what I am wondering is that like this stuff on Lct I know buried in my hard drive is a ton of stuff for a lot of other engines and blowers, that took much searching to find a lot of this.
So a question ,,, what would it take to assemble a place where these types of links or manuals , tsbs etc. could be in a forum library so to speak so that new and old members could draw from the masses and be in a directory that was by engine and blower class, or is that something not worth pursuing. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Hmmmm. I thought we used to have a section called "Reference Library".

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Here's yet another version of the manual from Husqvarna: http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSO/HUSO2009_USen/HUSO2009_USen_082409_.pdf

It's from 2009, but it has parts diagrams where I don't see any in the other linked PDFs. This version covers my neighbors 2011 Husqvarna 12527HV snow blower with the LCT 291CC Snow King engine, and the only one that shows his choke configuration (knob on top of cold weather shroud).

Reactions: Grunt
1 - 9 of 9 Posts