Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to this forum stuff so bare with me I just picked up a used Lesco lsb2600 snowblower in fairly good condition I looked up the history of lesco on wiki and I am having a hard time locating the correct shear pins.The ones that were on the machine were not the correct ones they were very loose and sloppy shear pins.I have an ariens snowblower with 5/16'' shear pins on that one so I tried those on the lesco and they fit nicely as far as width and the shear lines look like the spacing is right where it belongs from shear line to shear line the problem is the distance from the head of the bolt to the first shear line is to long.Can anyone direct me to somewhere where i might find the correct shear pin.I can not find any info on this snowblower. Thanks John D

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
hello JD, welcome to SBF

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
any pics of this lesco machine ? if all else fials, maybe use some washers to take up that extra space between the bolt head and the shear line ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it was just for me I would just use washers but that would get to be a pain rather quickly.I am trying to upload some photos now

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
does look like an mtd product, i would go with 43128's part #. i have mtd 710-0891 pins for a 1" auger shaft.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts