Snowblower Forum banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Only got about 3-4 inches of snow last evening, so I decided to try out the cordless Greenworks Pro 80V on the rest of the property after doing the deck. I almost made it through on one battery, but the 5 inches of slush at the EOD consumed a fair amount of power. Swapped batteries and just used one bar on the second battery to finish up. The first battery was all recharged when I put the second one back on the charger after shoveling the steps, etc.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,947 Posts
my neighbor Will got a snowblower so there wasn't much for me to do when i got home from henry's. i used the CCR 2450e on the 8" inches of snow i had to blow
Snow Branch Automotive tire Road surface Freezing

·
Registered
735 Posts
Snow Window Tree Water Mode of transport

2012-2013(ish) photo of my 1971 Ariens in action. You obviously can see why I modified the chute to throw higher and further. My house is to the right of the photo. It used to be over the fence and neighbors driveway at around 25'. Now it's to the back yard and moving the snow pretty much twice and to a tune of about 60-70'. Since 2019 the neighbors asked not to throw the snow over the fence. Moving it to the front yard is no easier. This is why I bought the 2015 Ariens Pro 28. I still move the snow twice but it handles it a lot better.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts