Snowblower Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
10,364 Posts
But the video was supposed to show the electric chute rotator bling.

·
Retired Moderator
10,364 Posts
Any updates ? Do you have snow yet ?

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Maybe it's time for Bridger to do some hauling again...? ;) I can get the genuine Bridgestone steel-belted tracks but they're gonna run closer to $250~300 per side. They will last 20+ years or so though, investment... and they'd be here overnight or in a couple of days.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So I got the tracks finally in April and they are awesome. Tracks were 100 dollars each and they are beautiful !! Shipping was a little more and because of the kung fu flu, took 5 months to get. By the time I got them, of course there was no snow. As soon as it snows more than a couple of inches, I'll get some pictures and videos for all to see. I'm sure Mark's been saving up his $$ and it will be ready for him to pick up anytime (y):cool:

·
Premium Member
6,250 Posts
Good deal. (y)

Someone mentioned China earlier... did you source your tracks from there or from Japan?
I saw this machine in person. unbelievable what Kevin did to it. fashioned a motor for the chute, new impeller. new tracks , new belts . and a lot more. just waiting for 2 feet of snow so he can have some fun.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes Ronin, the only place I could find them was in China, a company called Shanghai Puyi Industrial. I got the tracks for mine (300/72/36) and a set for my buddy who has a little smaller blower than mine (230/72/36) for around 1700 total. My tracks were 100$ each and his were 80$ each, the rest was shipping! Best part was UPS dropped them off right in my driveway. The only hangup was the damn virus! They are a well built track and fit perfectly. As soon as I get it out I'll post up some pictures.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts