Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have an old 924024 Ariens snow blower and my Axle shaft broke and the ORG shaft is in 1 unit but since mine broke before the person that fixed it put another shaft but that one comes in to 2 pieces and the little shaft that goes to the locking side has broken inside the shaft. I was able to remove the roll pins (2) that held it there and my dealer can only have the 1 piece model and it cost in Canada around $185 for it. So I would like to know from what Ariens model does this shaft comes from so that I can only order the little shaft that goes in the big one. I have provided photos of that shaft that I have now.

THANKS for any help!!!

PS: I have the model with big wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
From my lookup your model # says it uses two piece axle shaft with a diff lock on the hub. Part # for right axle is 02411700 and small left one is 52404400. The one piece axle says its for model # 924032.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thanks for the responce, no it's not the LH hub that I need it's the little shaft (for the differential to lock) that I need. Look at the pic what it's circled in red that is what I need. From what model does it come from or what part # is it??

THANKS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
That Axle is Broken. The smaller end is part of the axle, I have used axles available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts