Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up a Snowbird 262 (see thread in General section), and one thing i would like to do is restore the front engine decal (worn down from years of chute scraping). tried click it stick it, but they only sell the full set for $70. hoping someone has extra individual decals hiding in a drawer!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
just picked up a Snowbird 262 (see thread in General section), and one thing i would like to do is restore the front engine decal (worn down from years of chute scraping). tried click it stick it, but they only sell the full set for $70. hoping someone has extra individual decals hiding in a drawer!
The chute shouldn't be hitting that.
Decals? I don't know.
I don't think anyone will have them in a drawer. :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
thx for the input. i knew i could count on you commenting!
You could look for another cover, they do come up on ebay once and a while.
I am trying to figure out why the chute is hitting it, I got to pull mine out of the shed and take a look.
But I have a S-226.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
How about finding someone who makes up vinyl decals? If they can make one up the vinyl decals last a long time.
here is one on ebay, CUSTOM MADE VINYL DECALS, MADE TO ORDER, AVAILABLE IN MOST COLORS! | eBay
Says to send a picture and they will show you the draft.
There are others this one was the first one I found.
There might be someone local around you?
Search Custom made vinyl decals.

Reactions: Tony-chicago

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about finding someone who makes up vinyl decals? If they can make one up the vinyl decals last a long time.
here is one on ebay, CUSTOM MADE VINYL DECALS, MADE TO ORDER, AVAILABLE IN MOST COLORS! | eBay
Says to send a picture and they will show you the draft.
There are others this one was the first one I found.
There might be someone local around you?
Search Custom made vinyl decals.
thx, but way too much work for one decal! decal would be nice, but having if function well is priority.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Go somewhere local ...... make a few of them, as the cost is in setup and layout ... printing them is secondary. Then you can sell them .... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts