Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had gotten these through a trade deal and after some work I had gotten them all running and operating good. I don't know much on value of these machines or the quality of them. The snow champ 5/23 works great with a 5hp tecumseh motor and the tracks are in good shape.
The snapper is a 1030 with a 10hp tecumseh motor. Runs great and the lights work.
The powershift is an 824 with a new predator 346cc engine. Runs great.
They all operate in all gear also.
I'm new to these machines and was wanting information on what they could be worth and wich one is worth keeping.
I also have a powershift 624 but needs the main drive pully. Thanks for your time and info
Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Plant

Plant Vehicle Grass Wood Gas

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Tire Wheel Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys for the info. Not sure if it's worth keeping the better machine ( toro ) and tryin to sell the others or keeping the snapper and trying to make the most cash. I live in Pueblo Colorado where we don't get to bad of snow but from time to time I do snow removal on days where the snow keeps me from workin. I work concrete. Could use some extra cash for the holidays so I mite just try and sell the toro and the snow champ and keep the snapper. Idk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts