Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we could be in for a major storm Monday. Only had the power max out 1 time so far this year. What are they predicting for your area? Early prediction here for Poughkeepsie area 6-10

·
Registered
94 Posts
We are at the forecast stage that says could be, may be , this model, that model, but but but.
I am hoping.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Right now it looks like it is mostly rain on the coast of MA. But a 4 to 5 day out forcaste is not anything to hang your hat on.

Reactions: uberT

·
Registered
Smp 860, Arns 22k, 924026, Pwrlite
598 Posts
Fone weather app shows 1 inch of rain and 40F on Monday. Mass north shore. :confused: But hey, who knows.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm in Central Jersey, and they are saying it will MAYBE hug the coast and put snow more inland, with rain at the coast. Personally I am hoping for a slightly more out to sea track, for more snow along the I-95 corridor.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Rain and snow likely here in Maryland. I am hoping for a big snow, but just 2 minor snows this year.

·
Super Moderator
2,896 Posts
The weatherman says the storm will start in the Dakotas and pass through here in the next day or so. I'm ready if it happens.

·
Registered
Honda HSS724 & Honda HS720
141 Posts
Little further north up the East Coast in the Canadian Maritime provinces there is a major Nor'easter tonight: 18" snow with 60 mph winds. woooo

·
Registered
125 Posts
Altoona, PA area forecast is showing 4-8 inches Sunday night into Monday morning. I would be happy with less. Need to travel to OH on Monday and hope the snow goes more east.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Winter storm Izzy, gotta love that one. Coming through MN right now with a whimper here but you guys out east are going to get blasted by Izzy. Who names winter storms? LOL.

·
Premium GOT Member
8,835 Posts
check the site called Opensnow. Its the go to snow forecaster around my parts. nationwide info.

my only good deed of the day.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
check the site called Opensnow. Its the go to snow forecaster around my parts. nationwide info.

my only good deed of the day.
Ah, I missed the good deed of the day.
Shoot. 🙃

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Years ago there was a storm coming here and they predicted 1 to 4 inch.
We got hammered with 36 inch, and strong winds.
Hurricane Sandy, they ALL were off till the last minute.

I do my own predicting by looking at weather maps.
This one I am watching, where I am it looks like it will be rain/snow/sleet/snow/rain, then everything freezing.
One big mess. :geek:

• Sad
Reactions: Darby

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I stocked up on groceries today just in case; ice cream, chicken thighs, protein bars, chicken broth, popsicles.

Reactions: Plan - B
1 - 20 of 28 Posts