Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 10 year old 11528LE that's in perfect shape. She still looks new. That's because she's been a garage queen for most of her life. I only get 3 or 4 storms a year that are worth starting her up. That doesn't mean she's neglected. I give her regular oil changes, use stabilized gas and drain all of her fuel at the end of the season. They're predicting up to 15 inches tomorrow. It will be our first big one, so I went out to the garage, gassed her up and pulled the cord. She roared to life on the second pull. She's like a race horse impatient to get to the starting gate. I'm all ready for the storm. I even have extra belts and shear bolts. You know what that means? It means it's not going to snow.:grin:

Why do they put electric starters on these machines? This baby starts right up, even in frigid weather.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I have an 05, the same machine. Like you, its in mint condition. And its a beast. My neighbors all get a kick out of it when I get it out. It will throw the snow 50ft. I have had a couple of Honda single stages for my kids to use, so I haven't used mine in 3 years. Basically a garage queen, also.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have a 10 year old 11528LE that's in perfect shape. She still looks new. That's because she's been a garage queen for most of her life. I only get 3 or 4 storms a year that are worth starting her up.
I'm jealous of you. I used mine 3 times last month!

They say it's going to be nice fluffy snow. With just a little wind. 50mph is little... :) I hate wind when it's 3 degrees out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have to wait til Sunday or Monday for snow here , I am waiting on a drive plate , that should be here tomorrow .. Then the Ariens will be ready !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts