Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I may need to replace the carb. I will try to clean it out first but if that don't work I'll pick something up on Amazon or Ebay. Which brings me to my question. Which Chinese carb is good (and cheap) - if that exists. This is for an MTD 10HP (Machine is HMSK100). Carb should be compatible with Tecumseh 632370A.

·
Registered
871 Posts
they're available on ebay and amazon just use keyword search "carburetor 632370A", im waiting on mine i bought on ebay, as for good? ill tell u when i install it, amazon has reviews on specific ones but in general they all seem the same

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're available on ebay and amazon just use keyword search "carburetor 632370A", im waiting on mine i bought on ebay, as for good? ill tell u when i install it, amazon has reviews on specific ones but in general they all seem the same
Thanks Vinny!

I did a search and found out this topic has been discussed at least one other time on this blog. Probably A LOT more than once! :wink2:
Here's the link: http://www.snowblowerforum.com/forum/snapper-snowblowers/116666-where-buy-1030e-carb-632370a.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts