Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Being from west Michigan this has been all over the news. They were saying that this guy was "that neighbor" he was constantly getting into it with all his neighbors, cops being called to his house all the time....a real piece of work.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Uuuhhhhgggg...........................................................................

A simple thank you and an offer for dinner at mortons or ruth criss steak house would have been more appropriate.

I do not know what possesses someone to do this.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Article says it's an easement which is shared use - she didn't need his consent. And no, coming up behind anyone and shooting them in the back of the head and dumping the body is not the proper reaction, even if she 'should have asked permission' for something as mundane as having the SHARED driveway accessible. We're supposed to be civilized. Hopefully this guy is thrown away for the rest of his life - he doesn't belong out in the world with the rest of us.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
I read about this earlier today and I don't think blowing the snow is why she was killed
orangputeh: I see your humor behind your post but the timing is bad

·
Registered
404 Posts
I did a neighbor's driveway this morning (without asking) and got a bottle of wine. That animal in Michigan should be given a date with 'ol sparky.

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
I realized you were joking right away and laughed out loud. Thanks for your sense of humor! Life can be so absurd at times and humor really does help. There is no rhyme or reason to what happened to that woman and it is actually terrifying. Humor helps to take the edge off of that fear, that someone can turn against you malevolently even when you are doing a good act. I think that explains why humor is acceptable in this instance.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm in West MI also and I was "attacked" from behind by two kids while I was finishing up about 600 ft of neighborhood sidewalk a few days ago. They were however hugging my legs and yelling "thank you." They also gave me a bag of homemade cookies:grin: Guess I'm lucky I don't live by that guy because they scared the crap out of me, never saw it coming.
I did a neighbor's driveway this morning (without asking) and got a bottle of wine. That animal in Michigan should be given a date with 'ol sparky.
shoot I've been living in my new house for over a year now, and I don't think that I never said more than hi to any of my neighbors let alone get cookies or booze for helping them clear their drive way....and I have.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts