Discussion Starter #1
Wishing a Merry Christmas,
and a
Happy New Year
to all here at Snow Blower Forums!​

·
Registered
394 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! hope everyone has a good holiday and gets there wish of a snowy new year! The weather is saying 2-4 inches tonight but don't know if we will get it but maybe we will get a white Christmas this year.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
merry christmas and happy new year to the SBF crew
they say a dusting of snow tonight and 2 - 4" by mid-week, don't know if thats enough to test the craftsman out on

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
We just got a coupla inches here in Eastern Wv. I got out the Toro® Clear Path and it was the bomb. It did a wonderful job. The snow was fairly wet and heavy but it chummed it up and spat it right out. I'm very happy.
Of course......As I said in an earlier post, it wouldn't bother me if I never used a snow blower again in my life. Just sayin'.:D
Merry Christmas to all of you here and hoping for a great new year in 2013.
God bless

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone the best of season, may they be the best yet.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Merry christmas to all you two strokes / four strokes and to all a safe new year:).
BEST WISHES TO ALL YOUR FAMILYS.

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Hope Santa was Nice to Everyone

Hope Santa brought everyone everything they wanted for Christmas.

I got a couple of nice presents plus Santa got out the plastic and ordered a 10 HP electric start clone engine to try out. Price was reasonable and I'll have a chance to play with one and see if it's something I can live with or not :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope that everyone here had a great Christmas like I did, and hope you have a prosperous New Year. I had a pretty much green Christmas here in South Bend, but as I sit here today, we're finally getting some nice fluffy snow for my tuned up Toro S200! Yay!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts