Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or at least find another forum :)
my buddy dave stopped by today and dropped this off today. it needs tires and one spindle needs bearings but it runs good and only cost $60 :wavetowel2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I knew you were ISO a tractor. That's got to be a good one. Monkey Wards sold top quality stuff. But doggone it don't you leave SBF. I mean it. :hellno:

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool! I love the old lawn tractors..... doe that one have rear PTO or not?
had to run out and take another look but it does not have a pto

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew you were ISO a tractor. That's got to be a good one. Monkey Wards sold top quality stuff. But doggone it don't you leave SBF. I mean it. :hellno:
I think the m/w tractors were made by Gilson but I'm not having much luck finding info for this
serial number 41-004-2210
model number tmo33410a
a178d is also on the tag

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I think the m/w tractors were made by Gilson but I'm not having much luck finding info for this
serial number 41-004-2210
model number tmo33410a
a178d is also on the tag
Um... I believe that might be an MTD tractor. If I know Gilson all their model prefixes were GIL...

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Um... I believe that might be an MTD tractor. If I know Gilson all their model prefixes were GIL...
As I'm thinking more about this I seem to remember seeing a Gilson blower that had tmo prefix. I'm just not sure. Geezing a little here. SPECTRUM (Pete) might possibly know a little about it.

After a little research it seems I might be correct about that tmo prefix. see below.
https://www.partstree.com/parts/mtd/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/tmo-3410002-tmo-3650002-136s699g088-montgomery-ward-power-kraft-lawn-tractor-1996/

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks joe, I think I can go get a battery for it now

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have guessed it was a lot older than that ......
I thought it was older to but I don't know much about riding mowers

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
LIKE you really need it for where you live.:smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009::smiley-confused009:

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Gotta' find a snowblower attachment for it too!

Here's a link to get an owner's manual for it from MTD. Just put in your model and serial numbers in the blanks. I tried to up load it here, but the file is too big.

PDF Manual Web Archive

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gotta' find a snowblower attachment for it too!
need to find out if there is a snowblower attachment for it, right now I don't have much info on the tractor. I would still like to find a toro 314 or 316 tractor though

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I would have guessed it was a lot older than that ......
I'm sure that it is older than that. I was only working on the TMO part of the model number. I can't seem to locate the spscific model but at least I know it's an MTD and not a Gilson tractor. That's half the battle.

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
It probably is older than 1996..
the link above shows model numbers:

tmo-3650002
tmo-3650002

While the model number in question is:

tmo-33410a

So yes, the MTD part is clearly a match..
but model year 1996 is likely not a match..

Scot

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks scott

1 - 20 of 30 Posts