Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO 12,000 mini. Have been looking at Lennox, Mitsubishi, Daikin etc. I'm leaning towards Daikin. Anybody have any helpful input?

·
Registered
146 Posts
My brother in law sells them. Says Daikens are just ok. Mitsubishi is the best according to him and the service companies he sells too.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I purchased a Fujitsu last year and will be getting a second one this year, even at -21°C it was still pumping heat like a champ. Here is the difference in my power bill...

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just happened to remember that our church bought a couple of mini's that are mfd by Cree and sold under the Blue Ridge name. We were there last evening as a matter of fact and they never made a sound but the room was very comfortable So far they have the very best customer rating I have found. 98% customer satisfaction.I realize the SEER isn't that great but for about 1/3 cost I can live with it. But, I'd still like to hear from other folks. There's always wisdom in numbers.

Blueridge BMKH12-15YN4GA 12,000 BTU (1 Ton) 15 SEER Single Zone Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump System

·
Registered
629 Posts
Daikin or Mitsu
Fuji slightly cheaper than Mitsu

Most important like snowblowers is dealer support.
I've dealt with the above 2 in commercial setups.

If you want to save $ and handy with electrical and plumbing, you could order save at least 1/3 by ordering said unit yourself, install it, run the linesets, and just pay someone to do the hookup (checking the charge, brazing the lines if needed, etc).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts