Maybe this will help someone out, so I’ll throw it out there. My recently purchased used Craftsman was missing both Auger grease fittings. There were just holes where they used to be. Not threaded holes, just drilled holes for press in Zerk fittings. I got a couple of new fittings...One hole was still tight enough to tap in a new fitting with a socket and hammer. The other hole had wallowed out, I guess when the fitting got knocked out. The hole was too big for the new grease fitting. I thought about tapping the hole for a threaded Zerk with a 1/4-28 bottoming tap. The tap just slid all the way in and hit the drive shaft. So I used an automatic center punch and staked a bunch of punch marks all around the perimeter of the hole, as close as I could get them to the hole. This swells the metal and closes the hole just a little bit...that’s all it took. I pounded in a new grease Zerk. It had just a touch of wiggle after installation, so I punch staked all around it again and it’s super solid. My grease gun tip just roles off the fitting. Both fitting are solid now. I removed the shear pins and greased and spun the Augers around a bunch...reinstalled the shear pins and shot more grease in. I used to just shoot chain and cable fluid in there, but this is better. It pushes the grease far inside the Auger tube. My instruction manual shows the grease fittings. I guess not all blowers have fittings, but if they drilled the right sized hole, they could still be installed.