5,202 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
So where's your bike Rosco?

·
Registered
261 Posts

01 Triumph TT600 1927 miles at time of photo.

Sold but I had a bike for 10 years... going on 5 years with out now :(

·
Registered
646 Posts
I've only had one road bike , it was fun .
An '82 yamaha 650 seca . Drove it for 3 years as my only vehicle , never went down on the road in spite of pushing my luck a bit ;)
Even hit a cow with it once , spun the cow 180 degrees in the road and I pulled over to the shoulder , took my helmet off and had to remind myself to start breathing again :D
Good thing about the bike was that it didn't go over 85 mph , at least according to the speedometer ;) 4th and 5th gear must have been for fuel economy , like overdrive or something , well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :rolleyes:

After three years without a wreck , I decided not to push my luck any further and sold it to buy something with 4 wheels :)

Found a page with pics of the bike , these are his pics of his bike not mine :

ronh.org 1982 Yamaha Seca 650

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moto's

Ok here's one of my Bikes.
I can't find a picture of the other one right now. May add later.
Some cool machines so far.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Chuckle if you wish, but this is my current ride.

DSCF0011.JPG

It's a 1979 Puch Maxi Luxe. 49cc, 2 HP of raw power! Hang on tight!!!!:rolleyes:

I started riding waaaay back in 1969 on one of those Kawaski Mach III 500cc 2 stroke triples. Went all over the country on three different Goldwings, a Pacific Coast, a few of scooters along the way, and Road Kings during the last 8 years of my career. I'm happy with the moped now. No need for a title, insurance, special license classification, and the registration is good for years at a time.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts

View attachment 38377

It's a 1979 Puch Maxi Luxe. 49cc, 2 HP of raw power! Hang on tight!!!!:rolleyes:

I started riding waaaay back in 1969 on one of those Kawaski Mach III 500cc 2 stroke triples. Went all over the country on three different Goldwings, a Pacific Coast, a few of scooters along the way, and Road Kings during the last 8 years of my career. I'm happy with the moped now. No need for a title, insurance, special license classification, and the registration is good for years at a time.
That is one CLEAN little ride you have there!

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts

View attachment 38377

my co-worker did the big bore kit on his last summer

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
here is a crappy pic of my '79 super-k. part of next spring and summer will be spent cleaning it up and getting it back on the road, no parts are missing they were taken off when we moved the bike

an older pic of my '75 cb750k

my 1200 Goldwing acouple years after I bought it

my 1500 wing a year after I got it

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
here is a pic of my '85 cb 450 sc nighthawk

'79 cb 750F
and the '05 sunl 70

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

View attachment 38377

I got this one in 2002 and it also has 2HP of eco power. I'm good for 20 miles on a charge and goes around 25 mph. I take to go to town about 2 miles from my rural address and love it and as you say bwdbrn no nothing for law abiding wise.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
forgot the '79 cb 750f

1 - 20 of 44 Posts