Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me put a model number to this? I also need a parts and owners manual for it also. It has a Tecumseh H80 horizontal shaft engine.

MTD Snowblower_1.JPG

MTD Snowblower_2.JPG

MTD Snowblower_3.JPG

MTD Snowblower_4.JPG

MTD Snowblower_5.JPG

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thats an odd ball for sure with the impeller running same as the augers. I had a similar but not really close model in snapper trim. 8 hp side ways engine.

I have a manual on my laptop that is label snowflite/snapper paddle style

let me check maybe it is close enough

I do know that snapper really through snow well

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Good and bad news. when i downloaded the manual I thought it was for mine and it was close enough to yours. no, it is exactly yours and close to mine.

bad news is for some reason my laptop is not connecting to the internet. give me a bit to straighten it out.

ps your model number should be 313-830

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Is this forum great, or what?:D We've got the best bunch around.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Boy, mtd made some nice blowers back in the day.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I cant see in your pic but the snapper I had used reinforced rubber on the impelled blades like a Clarence kit but it looked like a factory piece. You should put it on that one if its not there. The snapped was unstoppable in any snow.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant see in your pic but the snapper I had used reinforced rubber on the impelled blades like a Clarence kit but it looked like a factory piece. You should put it on that one if its not there. The snapped was unstoppable in any snow.
Mine doesnt have rubber blades. I think there all metal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts