Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

This is my first post in this forum, and I apologize in advance for my English writing. (I am from Norway)

I have a Canadiana 1032, with a Murray underbody. The partnumber is the same as in this heading (murray 631105x54)

I have one major error with my sprockets inside the drivetrain, and I was hoping someone maybe have the same underbody, so I can see hoe thing should be. I have tried to search for picturs or videos but I do not find anything that looks like mine. I have 2 sprockets with 2 chains on the left side, I only find pictures with one sprocet on each side..

I will update with a picture as soon as possible

Thanks
Marius

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Marius
Welcome to the forum. Your English is actually quite good! Canadians is a brand I'm not familiar with. However, if it was made by Murray, we should be able to offer some help. A picture would be helpful. What exactly is the problem you are experiencing? And when you say "right" side, are you behind the machine, or facing its leading edge? MH

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yes pictures would be great. I believe he means when the machine is up on its auger housing and the bottom plate is off. I have both styles outside. One with two chains on the left and one with one on each side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts