Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone like movies right?

So here is my month old Ariens Hydro Pro 36 cleaning my driveway last night. I added two LED lights on it so that's why it looks different. It has the Big Briggs 420 engine. So far I like it, it starts on the first pull and other than the original light (which I didn't like) it's been perfect. I edited this so it's only 10 minutes in stead of the hour I was out there....

·
Banned
474 Posts
I am on the other side of the river from you and that throws snow like a Honda.:)

My job site is in Rocky Hill and used shovel, 2 stroke Toro paddle blower, F550 plow truck and Bobcat tracked loader for the first four hours during the storm for essential personnel access before calling in the other guys when it was winding down for a complete clean.

My horse shoe shaped driveway has not been touched yet except when backing in with the truck for dinner I drop the plow and push out across the street when going back to the site.

I never get to see my 420cc machine blow the fresh stuff only the old crusty junk.:[email protected]:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hi AHP,
That is just freekin awsume! :eusa_clap: This would be my next machine in the 28".

No wait, maybe I'll buy a Snowmaster? Yeah right..... :laugh:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Years ago and still I sometimes toy with the idea of a plow for my truck. The driveway is certainly large enough.

But what's stinks here is I have 180' of sidewalks by the road that no plow can do. Plus the back of the house as there is a patio and trail to the bird feeders. Anyway when we get 2-3 inches I can really zip thru all the areas in 30 minutes. Last night was 1 hour including the hand shoveling the 3 porches and around the car port and the rear confined areas.

The machine has been good so far. I was worried being the wide bucket it would be a bear to handle. It simply isn't true. With the autoturn feature and my wheels up front it handles like a 24" machine. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts