Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing every one of you a wonderful year that finds you happy, at peace, in good health and making the most and best of every day. Enjoy it to the fullest! Spend more time on the really important things and less time at the office. You won't regret it. :icon-dancingparty:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
May your wish propagates to those in dire need like the families affected by the tornadoes and the Syrians families who are trying to escape violence instigated by their despot leader. Happy hopeful New Year All.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Happy New Year Joe & Bonny, Norm, uberT and "all" the forum members and visitors from around the world. May all your wishes come true in the new year with Peace and Happiness to all.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
May I take this time to reiterate all the well wishes already offered. May you never find gas in your oil, your carburetor never become fouled, or your belts break!

From the Herd.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
happy new year SBF family

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone. I have a good feeling that this is going to be a great year for SBF!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I couldn't have said it any better...

Wishing every one of you a wonderful year that finds you happy, at peace, in good health and making the most and best of every day. Enjoy it to the fullest! Spend more time on the really important things and less time at the office. You won't regret it. :icon-dancingparty:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts