Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No,thats it.I added the headlight.It`s a new one on me too.I`m thinking the brand got bought up by another company. The stripping is similar to yard works...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked up new belts but for now she`s doing well.It`s one of the first I saw with a partial drive shaft;that your drive/tension wheel slides on...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Interesting to see the labels in both French and English. That could be a hint. Maybe European? Or just a local store rebrand? The chute looks MTDish.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG And if you`ll notice,when you engage the augers,there`s a rod to lift the auger brake,but I think there might be a spring missing because when the brake engaged the augers still turn.I noticed at night with the cover off,tiny sparks come from it.Maybe the metal wedge is worn down to much...

·
Registered
238 Posts
On the bucket? It's just a rust spot above the h. It's "phases", same as phases in English, another word for stages.

·
Premium Member
5,025 Posts
I found out from my sources that this snow blower is from a distant planet from the Alpha Centuri star system.

quite valuable , by the way . but only to Alpha Centurians.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I found out from my sources that this snow blower is from a distant planet from the Alpha Centuri star system.

Yup, because their snow is different, made of frozen helium crystals and with 13 sides per flake instead of 6.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My guess is also an MTD clone. My 10/32 Craftsman looks almost identical. It is an MTD from 1983. Only the handlebars are different. Mine has flapper arms.

Reactions: orangputeh

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
is there a model or serial number on it lance and what about the serial number for the engine

·
Registered
2,447 Posts

^ them darn left handed cigarettes will get you every time ! ^

Reactions: orangputeh
1 - 20 of 20 Posts