Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo! It is my one year anniversary on here. I've contributed 830 posts, asked a few questions, got some answers that were helpful, learned about impeller kits, uhmw, using Simple Green HD in my ultrasonic cleaner, and Seafoam, shared my knowledge on here and others locally, this made me look like a real expert, Thanks! I'm sure I've helped some on here along the way. I never felt any questions asked on here were stupid, only questions that were asked by others that did not have the knowledge that many of us on here have been blessed to have. I learned that there are many obsessed, or possessed, on here, that snowblowers are a passion to them especially the Ariens owners! I knew Honda made good stuff but didn't know their snowblowers were that good. I've enjoyed the learning, the pics of old blowers and find particularly useful the Ariens website founded, originated, developed, maintained by SScotsman.

And there are several on here because of their passion for a particular brand, are the experts, in Ariens, Honda, John Deere, Yamaha, Bob Cat, Toro.

And because of the VOLUNTEER moderators watching over us, letting us sometimes go to the edge, not getting too far out, when the discussion becomes heated just before some of us makes a fool of ourselves before we get banned! Unbenown to most of us, when a discussion decision or a member decision requires serious action, the four Super Moderators discuss this among themselves. This I've gathered from my readings on here.

And there are several Moderators.

I don't know the differences or duties between a Moderator and a Super Moderator, but they put in free time and are never acknowledged except for one line under their name.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Yahoo! It is my one year anniversary on here.

And because of the VOLUNTEER moderators watching over us, letting us sometimes go to the edge, not getting too far out, when the discussion becomes heated just before some of us makes a fool of ourselves before we get banned! Unbenown to most of us, when a discussion decision or a member decision requires serious action, the four Super Moderators discuss this among themselves. This I've gathered from my readings on here.

And there are several Moderators.

I don't know the differences or duties between a Moderator and a Super Moderator, but they put in free time and are never acknowledged except for one line under their name.

While I'm not entirely sure about this, I think the four behind the piano
are some of our Moderators and the one with a helmet is a "Super Moderator."

Happy Anniversary!!

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Happy anniversary! :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
May each and every year be better than the first, for you and every member!!!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now......who are u??????
On a clear day, that's easy, I know who I am. On some days I have to look at the plastic ID bracelet on my wrist. If I've ripped it off on one of bad days, then when I'm lucid again, I look at the chart on the clipboard chained to the foot of the bed. Yepperee, then I'm running on time again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts