Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been saving snow at the cabing for 2 weeks, were dreaming of 20 inches but got a good 10 inches compact snow to blow. Happy holidays!:wink2:

·
Registered
871 Posts
i can watch these kind of vids for longer time than u posted, extended versions are the best

·
Registered
457 Posts
Where do I sign up for that!!!
Did some down range work with Nords and Sweds back during my deployment days...in Sarajevo!!
They/you.....know how to party!!!!
Salute!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
party now!

Where do I sign up for that!!!
Did some down range work with Nords and Sweds back during my deployment days...in Sarajevo!!
They/you.....know how to party!!!!
Salute!

We are going to Christmasjam party now:smile2:

Reactions: penna stogey

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks beautiful. I'd love to vacation or even live there part of the year after I retire. Love the snow and the mountains. A few smiles and a few adult beverages and I'd be happy. Enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great video! The Nors, always so happy and smiley :)

Is that a hill next to you? Or the result of your snowblowing?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
118 X 18 feet or 36 X 6 meters plus the 22' X 22' slab in front of the garage. Plus I have an other driveway upstairs. Did you watch the part at the end where I go down the hill a bit to clean the shoulder so it doesn't end up being pushed in my driveway after I'm done? I was too late, after I turn around to start blowing the plow turned the corner and I had to scurry across the street to get out of it's way. Probably 8 minutes in lol

Upstairs driveway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts