·
Registered
261 Posts
I saw this yesterday... definately a cool piece

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
WHY I HATE Facebook!!!! I watched that commercial and the minute you click on it comes the sign-up/log in thing and has a not now thing on there also. so I clicked on that thinking the stupid banner would go away. but nooooooooooo it takes up most of the bottom of the screen. soooooooooooooo FREAKING STUPID!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
267 Posts
Cool little commercial. I like how the mower was shaft driven, no belts. That was quality. Also even though that commercial was from 1973, if I did not know that, I would have guessed that tractor was from the 80's, 90's or 2000's. It had a modern look. Its design was ahead of its time.

·
Retired Moderator
9,900 Posts
I like the fact that for ease of attachment the deck was a drive over and secondly that it's built strong enough that it can be driven over !!
I have to pull my Craftsman's deck often to scrape it and it's a pain in the rear to slide it out and then slide it back in. It can't be driven over because it has pulleys and attachments in the way and it would likely crush it too since the metal is pretty marginal.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
I like the fact that for ease of attachment the deck was a drive over and secondly that it's built strong enough that it can be driven over !!
I have to pull my Craftsman's deck often to scrape it and it's a pain in the rear to slide it out and then slide it back in. It can't be driven over because it has pulleys and attachments in the way and it would likely crush it too since the metal is pretty marginal.
When I saw the JD commercial of the "drive over" deck I thought they were the first to come up with it.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts