Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to the forum and looking to replace the blower housing on my 2005 Ariens 926 DLE (924124). My gravel driveway has taken it's toll over the last 14 years and I would like to repair the machine instead of buying new or parting it out. I have seen parts online but price is around $600 plus a few hundred for shipping so not worth the investment. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I would weld it up, unless you totally destroyed it by snow blowing rocks by not setting the skids to the proper height.

LOL, my son-in-law is stubborn, and destroyed his first snowblower like that, even went out and bought a 2 cycle broom to broom his lawn in the spring of all the rocks, instead of just setting his skids properly. I tried to tell him, but he does not care, .... so be it ....:)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Nice machine, Sold a pristine one last year and wished I kept it but found a 924126 in good shape I'm fixing up to keep (Same blower but 11.5HP engine) Anyhow I have seen a few go for cheap over the summer, If you can hold off until the winter is done you most likely will find a cheap parts machine, Also may be other blowers that use the same bucket but that would take a little parts # searching to find out. Most likely most of the later 924 series would match up for the mounting holes but the later ones as the earlier ones are the boxier shaped buckets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts