Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hello, As others have said this is a nice unit, at the time he bought it new it sold for about $1200. USD, Four years ago. It is a nice relatively simple machine, no heated grips, complex chute control which may be a good thing over the long haul. The over the dash crank I find a little awkward on these machines especially if you're not too tall but this doesn't seem to bother most owners. Where you live there is a lot of snowfall (as you know). The auger shows some rust/wear likely nothing major but tou may want to look under the bucket just to make sure there is no extensive rust. The 306cc China built Honda clone engine offers good power with the 28" auger bucket. I wouldn't go any less than 306cc's with the 28" model. Toro's HD units are also good machines at this price point. I would try to get him down to about $700. of the unit is in good condition, that would be a fair price. I attached a vid by Donyboy73 that tells you what to look for when buying a used snowblower. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts