Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new on here. Thanks for making this great forum. I just sold my 4 year old 27 inch Snapper 2 stage snow blower. It was an awesome machine. I loved it. The only reason I sold it was we built a new house and the driveways on new homes are not large at all and it would be more of a hindernace to use my large one than to get a quality 1 stage unit. So that is what I did. Doing my research I have gotten it down to three models. Can somebody please weigh in their opinions on these models and let me know your thoughts? I am just stuck right now and want to make a decision soon due to inventory being at its fullest right now. Thank you.

1. Honda HS20AS
  2. Toro Power Clear 721 E
  3. Snapper 922EXD

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
BG, welcome aboard!

You missed a candidate:

4. Ariens 21" Path Pro 938030

(Doesn't Cleveland get quite a bit of snow?)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Check out the 1222 single stage, headlight and electric chute control. Gotta admit, pretty good innovation. And it cuts through the the end of driveway stuff pretty good ( gal was good lookin' too!! )...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Generally speaking, everyone here will like the honda and toro much better, but that new auger for the snapper makes me go hmmmm?...Innovative SnowShredder™ Serrated Auger Technology | Briggs & Stratton
I guess if money is not a problem then the Honda will win. I my self would never spend thousands of dollars on a machine that will sit for 8 to 9 months a year without being used. Call me frugal. I would rather spend money on a nice car or truck then a fancy snowblower. They are nice but you pay a premium for them over the Ariens or Toro

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I guess if money is not a problem then the Honda will win. I my self would never spend thousands of dollars on a machine that will sit for 8 to 9 months a year without being used. Call me frugal. I would rather spend money on a nice car or truck then a fancy snowblower. They are nice but you pay a premium for them over the Ariens or Toro
Agree 100%:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts