Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! Can help me with manual for my Fujii FSR900,it's analog or OEM of Mitsubishi MSR900 or for engine Mitsubishi G1200l. I need any info.Thanks a lot.
Screenshot_20200229-001156.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We have a very helpful member here that lives in Japan.
Perhaps send him a private message (called conversations now with the latest forum change).
Yanmar Ronin
Your machine has many similarities to his Yanmar and I'd guess very similar if not exact same hydraulic systems.
My JDM machine uses 30 wt motor oil for hydraulic fluid but I'd hate to give you bad advice.
I looked but didn't see any user manuals available at their web site.
Leave it to Fujii when it comes to snowblowers and grass mowers

·
Retired Moderator
9,915 Posts
Have you tried their customer service to see if they might have a hard copy or PDF manual they could send you ?? - - > Fujii | Snowblower
You should ask a Mod to move this to the JDM section as it's a very specific thing you're looking for and those guys would be your best shot at getting some help.

I don't know if those front skids on your bucket tuck under like some US domestic ones do but if not from what I'm seeing in that first photo it looks like those are due to be replaced before you end up grinding down the bucket and or scraper bar.
We've seen a lot of the tracked Honda units get treated that way :-(

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Ohayo Gozaimasu FRS900,

Just curious, are you in the northern part of Honshu Island or are you located on Hokkaido Island?

Welcome to the Snowblower Forum. Normally 10 weight hydraulic oil is never changed unless there is a component failure like a blown hydraulic hose or blown pump or motor seal that will drain the fluid in a very short period of time and the oil must be replenished and the engine run at idle to purge the system of air bubbles.

Why do you feel that the hydraulic oil must be changed? Is that beautiful piece of FUJII engineering and craftsmanship suffering from sluggish operation/slow travel speed or poor discharge distance of snow or did the previous owner tell you its need to have the oil changed???????

Typically these beautiful machines will have a either a suction screen filter down to 100 micron particle size or a spin on cartridge filter that will filter down to 20 micron or less.

What is more important for us/me and YANMAR RONIN our fellow member in NIPPON is that we need to see more pictures of that beautiful FUJII Track Drive Snow Blower.

If you can remove the access covers for it all the better as we need to know what is under the engine hood and side
access covers.

All you may require is either cleaning of the hydraulic oil suction screen that is placed in the tank top or replacing the cartridge filter or both tasks if it has both types of hydraulic oil filtration.

Please post more pictures of the entire unit as we may spot an oil leak and then you can repair it.

Until we see the control valve cluster, ALL of the hydraulic hoses, the hydraulic pump and the hydraulic cylinders and track drive motors and the engine bell housing/pump mounting plate we are of little help to you as you may have bad oil seals in a spool valve, hydraulic cylinder or track drive motor.

You should have no trouble finding a FUJII snow blower dealer in the SHIRAKAWAGO
area.

Leon san

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Ohayo Gozaimasu FRS900,
Just curious, are you in the northern part of Honshu Island or are you located on Hokkaido Island?
I'm not sure Leon, but looking at his country flag, I THINK he is in Russia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks a lot for answers!

I THINK he is in Russia.
Yes,I'm in Russia, Kamchatka region.Sorry for my bad language,guys.
I send request to official address [email protected], but nothing happens.

Why do you feel that the hydraulic oil must be changed?
I think oil never been changed.At cold temperatures, when trying to raise the blade or tilt the snow blower to the right to the left, a strong hum of the oil pump is heard.Hum, right?Bad sound.
A feeling that it’s hard for him. I think the viscosity of the hydraulic oil should be different.Or may be oil been changed by previous owner to wrong type.
My JDM machine uses 30 wt motor oil for hydraulic fluid but I'd hate to give you bad advice.
In this Fujii, oil motor controlled by belt directly from engine,than oil goes to gear box.Yes, gear box, lubricates by hydraulic oil.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Dobro utroe,

Zdrastvuyet FRS900,

S0 if I am correct the main hydraulic pump is belt driven with a single V belt or multiple V belts from the engines flywheel from what you have explained to us.

It could also be that the drive belt is loose; How is it tensioned? Does it use a snubber pulley-a flat pulley with an arm that employs a coil spring to place tension (pull) on the flat side of the V belt or is a sheave/groove pulley used to pull on the V belt to tension it???

IF the V belt(s) are tight then I believe the trouble with your beautiful snow blower is that it has very cold, very dense(thick) hydraulic oil-tolsstyy gidravlicheskoye maslo-(I hope that is correct) which will cause slow operation of all functions.
Is there anyway that you can use a space heater of some type like the Kerosene fired space heaters/torpedo heaters like we use here to heat up the entire machine? If possible place the space heater about 2 meters behind the operators control station and let it heat the snow blower up for at least 2 hours or so and it will be warm enough to operate properly.

if you have a heated garage you can leave it in there overnight and it should be warm enough to use/drive the next day in 24-48 hours. I hope that the snow is not too deep on the peninsula and I hope Mat' Zemlya has not stirred up the mountains too much. We had a few earthquakes in the State of California last night.

No worries FS900 we are here for you

Leon

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That is some blower. (y)
I thought that normal hydraulic fluid becomes useless at -10 degrees F?
How about using cold weather hydraulic fluid.
There are different brands out there.
They are custom blended to produce superior hydraulic control when oil must operate at cold weather temperatures that reach -50 degrees F.
Even if you keep the machine in a nice toasty warm shed overnight, once you get out in the real cold weather I would think that the hydraulic would get real cold very fast anyway?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts