Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you may or may not know I picked up a 2004 Chev Silverado awhile back. well today it was rain/snowing oot I went oot to start it and run up to the Grocery store for some stuff. as I was pulling oot into the street. all of a sudden there was this deluge of water coming down from the blower/ duct area on the right inside of the truck. any of you full time wrench turners/burners oot there know where the water is getting in. and HOW IN THE NAME OF ZEUS!!!!!! Do I fix the BLOODY mess. so I will be a waiting on any Ideas youse guys have on this 1. because it is a real Butt scratcher for me.:icon_scratch::icon-doh::smiley-think001:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Maybe the A/C drain hose is clogged ? It has a duck-bill end, and on occasion, it may need to be opened up. You will be able to see it by jacking up the truck, and crawling under the passenger side. It will be a black hose hanging down.

·
Registered
842 Posts
thinking the same as a first check, another could be a clogged up cowl area drain, 1 each side 93 may have to remove some plastic covering the cowl air intake area to see for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts