Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookie what just landed in my Garage this past weekend.
Not that I'm wanting snow, but should be interesting to see how well it performs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Come on, who are you trying to kid, you're wanting 2 feet of snow right now to try out that new beast :rolleyes:
Nice looking machine.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey LIFTOFF you put that floor coating on there yourself??? Or did a company do it?????? What year chev truck is that??????
I did NOT put the floor in myself. I heard too many stories of it pealing a year later. I had professional company install the floor about 6 years ago. Still looking as good as it did day one. The truck is a 2017 with 14,000 miles.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Could you by chance get the part number of that bucket mounted LED from the parts list (if it came with one)? I've been trying to find that light since I saw it last winter to retrofit to my 24 SHO, can't find it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Lookie what just landed in my Garage this past weekend.
Not that I'm wanting snow, but should be interesting to see how well it performs.
Just bought mine a couple of days ago, local dealer had a great sale and extended the warranty to 5 years.
If either of you have just a second, I'm curious about the connector under your dash that is used to connect to your battery.................Could you please snap a picture for me?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts